Activity is an interactive session for students, instructors and other industry speakers to discuss flight experiences, regulation, general industry updates and networking.
UAV is a rapidly growing industry. Activity sessions provide a platform for industry parties to share and explore the many exciting areas of UAV operations.
Session supervised by AlteX flight instructors.
Rural Markham, Ontario.
Students can bring the following UAV models:
• DJI Spark
• DJI Mavic Pro
• DJI Phantom 3 / 4
• DJI Inspire 1 / 2
• DJI Matrice 600 / 200
• Freefly Alta 6 / 8
Note: Models not included in the above must be pre-approved by AlteX prior to activity session.
Contact us for batteries and equipment rental for Activity Session.
• All past Humber College/AlteX UAV students can attend.
• For students who wish to fly: UAV Pilot Ground School Certificate is a pre-requisite.
Students without UAV Pilot Ground School Certificate must be pre-approved by AlteX prior to activity session.
• Upon registration you will receive location details for the Activity Flight Session within 48 hours.
• Outdoor Activity: The Activity Flight Session is conducted in an outdoor environment in rural setting. Students are advised to dress accordingly.
• Attendees will be briefed on site regarding safety and location procedures.
• AlteX holds the right to ground attendees from flight operations should they pose any safety threat.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.